Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Palestin













A Muslim man in Europe,was preparing himself for ablution before prayer time in place for washing when a Jewish man comes in and tell the Muslim: You dirty Muslims put your dirty feet in a clean place where we wash our hands and faces ...The Muslim replied asking: Tell me how many times you wash your face during the day??? The Jewish man was amazed how the Muslim just answered him by asking another question,and still he replied saying:I wash my face once a day and some times twice if needed ...The Muslim smiles and replies:We wipe our feet 5 times a day,so tell me now which is cleaner???My feet or your face???The Jewish was shocked and he just stared and then turned his back and left...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESEPI TORTILLA AYAM DENGAN MAYONIS

RESEPI MUDAH UNTUK ORANG BUJANG Hari saya bawa bekal sarapan Tortilla Ayam Mayonis, nak makan kat rumah tk sempat...hhhh saya ni suka berm...