Thursday, May 19, 2011

I am Muslim

I am a Muslim
        And God I praise

        For all His blessings
        My voice I raise

        In one God I believe
        No equal has He

        Lord of the universe
        Compassionate to me

        Muhammad the prophet
        Taught me the way

        To be honest and truthful
        Throughout every day

        The holy Qur'an
        To life is my guide

        It's teachings I follow
        By it I abide

        Islam my religion
        Preaches good deeds

        Mercy and kindness
        To the right path it leads

        Upon all humanity
        God showers His grace

        Regardless of colour
        Nationality or race

        Through working together
        Our hopes increase

        To live in a world
        Full of love and peace

        I am a Muslim
        And God I praise

        For all His blessings
        Myvoice I raise

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESEPI TORTILLA AYAM DENGAN MAYONIS

RESEPI MUDAH UNTUK ORANG BUJANG Hari saya bawa bekal sarapan Tortilla Ayam Mayonis, nak makan kat rumah tk sempat...hhhh saya ni suka berm...